Daiwa main line

Thanks guys! I needed opinions on Daiwa, as I was thinking of changing the main line on my float reel. I was thinking of using Daiwa TD super soft, but I guess the sensor will do the job as well? :wink:

Angel, just buy Sensor in brown. It won't disappoint, trust me.

Ian

I'd buy the sensor in a heartbeat, but there aren't many good shops here, in Bulgaria, so I don't have that much variety to choose from. The shop I want to buy it from only has from 0.26 and above. I want to fish a river where nobody releases their fish, people use nets and the fish is very wary of everything, so I was planning on using a line which is as thin as possible - around 0.12-0.16 :/ Well, they have 0.16 in the form of Daiwa TD super soft, so I will be buying that, but when I start seriously fishing for carp with boilies and buy my new sets, I will definitely go with the Daiwa Sensor. Do you think it would make a big difference if the line is the "moss green" or transparent on the river? Its a river with a swampy bottom, so the waters are almost never clear and see-through. I want to learn as much as possible, so sorry for all the questions ^^