Cannock syndicate m6 toll?

Hi all iv seen a lake just of the a460 lodge lane next to the m6 toll its private but i cannot find out who runs it? I used to fish this neally 10 years ago as it was a wild lake but since thn someone taken it over it has power lines running over it there are defo 30's in there if anyone can shed some light would be gr8

Tight linese6b6666c14b446c617484bb339292787.jpg

Guessing its hush hush then boys :wink:

i know the ressa on the otherside of the road has been saved as a refuge for the locals by the M6 toll company mate, you might find that they own that bit as well, i did hear when i was working on the development of the toll that the government granted them the purchase rights to any fallow land for a 1/2 mile eitherside of the M6 toll to stop any building developments. sooo, make your own mind up about that one :wink:

Looking on Google maps there appears to be 2 entrances with car parks. Are both gated?

One access from a460 bypass and one just past screwfix on mill lane.

Nice one for reply i havent actually tried the other entrance i will look into that next weekend i went up today but no one on tgere and gate locked.

There was 2 cars on carpark so there were people fishing.

The website doesn't work for some reson.

Anyone any idea what a bio security course is?

Iv just tried the website it doesn't work your right. And was the gate locked as usual mate? I have no idea what bio security means :s maybe its just a deterrent so no one fishes it

Never heard it been called walkmill always known it as rosemary tiles it's not easy really deep even the margins are 20 ft around 60ft in places good floater water if you persevere used to be free fishing until around 5 years ago majority of anglers really struggle no point in poaching it as you need to put the time in and you will get caught. This thread been going a while surely you been into local tackle shop and asked them about it?

Used to be dodgy down there don't no what it's like now but with the gate been locked should be better. Used be some stunning fish mainly doubles and 20ties and few low 30ties and of course the big myth common l. Pretty sure with bit of effort you could get on.

Bio-security  in fishing terms (as far as I'm aware) is using the lake nets, mats and slings provided , or if trusted and allowed, using your own, once they're dried out properly. Its to stop the spread of disease or invasive species. UV ,and not the airing cupboard is preferred!!