Best lake at linear fisheries

How so NM?

I knew someone was going to ask that :)

I'll be honest and say that I don't know what they are like , never even seen it , but I just get the feeling that because they get plugged a lot in Carp Mag features and in vids etc they are very busy , very heavily pressured and frequented by a certain "types" of Carper .

I know it's unfair of me to generalise and apologise to anyone who fishes there ( or any other well plugged day ticket "name" fisheries ) but I would prefer to fish , given the choice , somewhere a little less popular a little more under-the-radar and less " commercial " , and somewhere where there may not be so many "eyes" .

What do you guys think the best lake on this large complex is and why?

I was on mannor farm lake 4 years ago for 5 nights and only has the 1 out but was new to carping then

manor farm last autumn, 22 & 17 on thursday, friday crew turned up ,spod spomb, lake went quiet till Sunday , would do mid week if i went again.

Oxlease produces most of the bigger girls,fish down the sides to avoid getting cut off at the ends

Hunts corner for a bit more privacy if you can get on there

As i mentioned if i go there again i would start on mon/tues.

Not everyones cup of tea, but at least they have what it says on the tin 

I fish manor farm quite a lot I favour the two swims with the high banks behind the bivvie by the car park straight out 60 yards nice firm silty bottom , bottom bait with scattered bookies as freebies best session I had was 9 in a day best came out at 28 and I know so e people are going to hate me for saying this but use cell it works on that lake it's the only lake I use it on

Always liked the look of hunts corner myself, I normally do a three day session at least once a year, Dog lane is where I would usually go, but he has banned dogs around the pool side, but not the camp site, there was a lot of campers walking their dogs around the lake, but I wouldn't call it a problem. So linears might get a visit this year, as they allow dogs.

If henmans hill is free on St John's, would definitely be worth a look . You only have to stand in the corner you cast across to for 10 mins and your see the fish going in and out . I might get to linear again this year enjoyed the 4 nights I did on there last year .

I did hear they did a lot of weed clearance on manor the back end of last year and didn't fish well afterwards but should of settled back down now .

They are doing another weed clearance in the next couple of weeks on brasenose 1,brasenose 2 and Oxlease I believe. They aren't shutting the lakes will take 2 hours each lake. It's on there Facebook.

They are doing it around bank holiday weekend

It will be still be mobbed and every peg will have someone in it!