daddy and mommy come out to play

cyborx

after allowing myself to be coerced into going piking at my local club venue by my nephew, i hit into my my PB of around 12lb or so ( prev was a jack of about 4-5lb)

https://imageshack.com/i/nai19wj

around half hour later mommy popped up to thank me for looking after hubby lol

https://imageshack.com/i/nf6n3dj

yet another PB of exactly 25lb, an angler from the otherside of the pool came puffing round with his scales for a look :)

nephew blanked,,, result lol

first time of putting pics up on this site, i hope it works cos they are well worth the look

Fantastic day out mate. Nice one.

I've taken the liberty of directly posting you pictures below, hopefully you don't mind  :wink:

Cyborx and his 12lb PB pike:

i19w.jpg

Cyborx and his new PB 25lb pike:

6n3d.jpg

like it?? love it lol... how do you post pics direct then?? save me paying for imageshack :rolleyes:

like it?? love it lol... how do you post pics direct then?? save me paying for imageshack :rolleyes:

Get yourself a Photobucket account.

Upload the pictures to photobucket

Copy the image URL of the picture you want to show (There are different ways to do this, but the easiest (And a way you can use on any picture on the internet) is to have the full size picture on display on your screen, hover the mouse arrow over it, right click and click Copy Image URL).

When replying to (Or starting) a thread; click on the little picture on the toolbar at the top of the post (Second row, 9th in from the right) and paste the image url in the pop up box. Click OK and when you post the picture should be in the post.

I use "tapatalk" and manage my carp.com account on my phone through tapatalk. (free app)

I reply to a quote as normal and if i want to put a photo on, hit the camera pic on the toolbar, it opens my iphone gallery and i pick the photo i want. When i submit my post, it automatically updates and shows the pic. I use my iphone camera for everything, so the photos are all on there.

:rolleyes:

Fantastic pictures and fish congrats to you.I bet they were hard to land :wink:

first one came in like a kitten but the bigyin fought like a gladiator then broke my net so i had to hand ball her in :( only prob  that was my first time handing one in,, i was soiling my pants big style lol.

i have got the pic posting sorted now so thanks to everyone for all the suggestions :)