Scar out of Le Graviers

cobleyn

Guest keenook

I can honestly say I would not chase that fish, so I will never catch it!

I am not interested in that weight, as I could not lift it!

However what madness, a 100lbs Carp, who would have believed that, just 30 years ago???

tbh mate it depends if your the type that chases and wants big fish, i like carp of all sizes and am happy with small and love to catch bigger, but i am not a chaser of big fish. if is was then yes i would loved to catch it, will i pay and go over to have a go? probably not lol

Guest keenook
tbh mate it depends if your the type that chases and wants big fish, i like carp of all sizes and am happy with small and love to catch bigger, but i am not a chaser of big fish. if is was then yes i would loved to catch it, will i pay and go over to have a go? probably not lol

Fair play I say, whatever rocks your boat..................

Indeed, but would you want to catch it?

Yes ,but like you i would never "chase" it .

I can understand when people say size isn't everything and to catch a nice old english fish is what it's about, but what ever lake you fish there is a fish in there that is the biggest and i do not believe that any of us wouldn't be happy to catch it be it 20lb or 100lb .

Guest keenook

I think you all understand my point? In the Spring I shall be on a water of 30 acres+ but contains more 30+ than 15+!

Now to me I will be happy for a 15+ or a 40+, whatever I catch, I will be more than happy, yes sure, if a big girl comes along, I will not try to shake the hook out! :P