Linear

pearbo

i know its expensive but i just fancy going somewhere a bit different, with the chance of a 30. I fish Bluebell occasionally and thats just as dear and its hard work so what the hell. Gonna go midweek so hopefully get a swim.

It should be quiet down there, you might do well going this time of year, st johns gives you the chance of the biggest, brasenose the chance of the most runs

I wouldn't bank on it being quiet with this mild weather. I've been down on Boxing day in the past and couldn't get a swim. If there is space available i would fish Manor or Hardwick/Smiths for a good size fish as i used to find st johns to busy for my liking. If you want a few fish then one of the brasenose waters are the ones to fish.

PS. my profile pic is a manor fish from memory it's a 32+

I wouldn't bank on it being quiet with this mild weather. I've been down on Boxing day in the past and couldn't get a swim. If there is space available i would fish Manor or Hardwick/Smiths for a good size fish as i used to find st johns to busy for my liking. If you want a few fish then one of the brasenose waters are the ones to fish.

PS. my profile pic is a manor fish from memory it's a 32+

i second that my avatar is a fish from manor try and see if there are fish showing and get as close to them as you can and don't forgett your zigs.if no showing fish try and get on the car park side or in browns or willows.

Seen quiet a bit of the brasenose lakes from watching sky. Although thinking tackle seem to have gone linear crazy this series.

I personally Fancy brasenose 1. Im traveling for about 3 hours to get there. I know that brasenose doesnt have the biggest fish but after a long drive i want to make sure i bank a few. In reality im happy catching a few 20s. The recent carp champs was there and there were a few nice ones that i wouldnt mind.

Two fishermen had 70+ fish for 1200lb+ over 48hrs out of Brasenose this week,using pellet and sweetcorn...

That'll do.....

Well the old man isnt much of a night fisherman so we intend to go when it gets a bit warmer. Thinking aroung end of april, early may. Be my first 48 hour for a long time

kcn1957

Posted: 30th Dec 2011 16:55 Post subject: Linear

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

Thinking of going to linear for a couple of nights , anyone been recently or fishes it at this time of year , how does it tend to fish during the colder months , do any of the lakes tend to be better than others in winter,

I have fished there in the past but not in winter, any info would be great.

Thx

Kevin