syndicates

if i was going to apply for a syndicate i would like to do both day and night fishing and not have to wait a year i only get to do so many sessions a year so i don't fancy having to only do day sessions... and the one that's £300 that's a bit pricey now I've gotta look out for car insurance and petrol and road tax with a tight budget on how much bait and tackle i can buy i just want a reasonably priced water with some good well looked after car and can fish nights and days when ever i want :)

i'd probably go to about 100- 150 maybe a bit more if i could afford it or know i can visit it every week or every other week

our local clubs are 100-150 quid, syndicates, your looking at £300 easy for an average ticket down here plus a waiting list that could be as long as your arm if you dont know the right people. do you really have local syndicates that are in the £100 to £150 bracket maybe a decent club with plenty of waters to offer would be your best course of action and spend the extra on tackle bait and car insurance

i'd probably go to about 100- 150 maybe a bit more if i could afford it or know i can visit it every week or every other week

our local clubs are 100-150 quid, syndicates, your looking at £300 easy for an average ticket down here plus a waiting list that could be as long as your arm if you dont know the right people. do you really have local syndicates that are in the £100 to £150 bracket maybe a decent club with plenty of waters to offer would be your best course of action and spend the extra on tackle bait and car insurance

that might be a good idea it would just be nice to know whats available and whats good as i really want to do what i done at pool hall and tackle a single water hard for a long time and get some of the bigger fish out but pool hall has gone way to over fished and pressured and over stocked ad i hate the new owner :lol::lol: so i need somewhere new

that might be a good idea it would just be nice to know whats available and whats good as i really want to do what i done at pool hall and tackle a single water hard for a long time and get some of the bigger fish out but pool hall has gone way to over fished and pressured and over stocked ad i hate the new owner :lol::lol: so i need somewhere new

do you have any local clubs with decent fish in you can concentrate your efforts on, top waters comand top money im afraid, i will ask someone i know in Redditch if he knows of anywhere that may be suitable

do you have any local clubs with decent fish in you can concentrate your efforts on, top waters comand top money im afraid, i will ask someone i know in Redditch if he knows of anywhere that may be suitable

thanks mate i just wish car insurance wasn't so much for learner drivers would be a big help but yeah just pm me if you know of any waters :) thanks

i only live in pelsall. that blackfords is only around the corner right?? what do i do about finding out where these pools are? i no the 1 by the turf but gates wer locked when went to drive on there last year! what size carp we looking at in these pools? im after a syndicate soon 300-400 aint bad for me as long as decent head - sized carp! and will travel upto a hour away!

i only live in pelsall. that blackfords is only around the corner right?? what do i do about finding out where these pools are? i no the 1 by the turf but gates wer locked when went to drive on there last year! what size carp we looking at in these pools? im after a syndicate soon 300-400 aint bad for me as long as decent head - sized carp! and will travel upto a hour away!

idk where any of these are unless i get details and to be honest i just want carp from doubles to idk high 20's maybe a chance of a 30

thanks mate i just wish car insurance wasn't so much for learner drivers would be a big help but yeah just pm me if you know of any waters :) thanks

no probs, unfortunatly your are being punished as a result of the ambulance chacing blame claim society in which we live in these days and the reality is you have at least 5 years of driving ahead of you before you see change in your insurance, keep your head down avoid the temptations that are put in front of you everyday and be carful and all that money you saved from driving sensibly which you eventually save can be spent on loose women,good nights out and fishing tackle and you can waste the rest of it :wink:

il drop you a message once i spoke to him but it could be a couple of days :wink:

thats good to hear buddy! last year i brought audi a4 cabby and now im limited to where people can give me lift to! so im 100% checking that out! Im afraid my love for fishing is too strong and now the car has to go! :oops: u fished there m8?

Hey mate, yes turf pool is always locked, when you get the ticket you will also get a key for it. calf heath is just down the road then the 2 other pools are right by Cannock Retail park. Just been restocked in Jan and march. Im fishing turf pool at the mo and finding it tricky which is good as learning new tactics to get me some nice fish.