Barston lake

Its on one of them places your guaranteed to catch all year round.

I went for a 24hr sesh when the ice had just melted and had 22or 23 fish out up to 18lb. I only had 1 fish in the night when I arrived and all the rest came in th day.

I fished 2 rod lengths back from the fountain on peg 11.

Hope that helps :wink:

I went for a 24hr sesh when the ice had just melted and had 22or 23 fish out up to 18lb. I only had 1 fish in the night when I arrived and all the rest came in th day.

also last summer me and calamity carper had 54 fish between us in 1 session all ranging up to about 18lb, in the same peg.

also last summer me and calamity carper had 54 fish between us in 1 session all ranging up to about 18lb, in the same peg.

ye that was mad session

• 7 months later...

I will watch CC, Im off to utube right now, theres a post on here that has upset my mrs and thinking about more made me very angry.

No disrespect but your movies alway make us smile.

I hope you catch some of those big roach again (crucian); MY WIFES FAVOURITE FISH:

She going balistic over a post and wants to sign up.....she would lastz about 3 seconds I think.

I will watch CC, Im off to utube right now, theres a post on here that has upset my mrs and thinking about more made me very angry.

No disrespect but your movies alway make us smile.

I hope you catch some of those big roach again (crucian); MY WIFES FAVOURITE FISH:

She going balistic over a post and wants to sign up.....she would lastz about 3 seconds I think.

Why is that disrespectful? job well done if i can put a smile of someones face :D

we saw your film when you caught a good sized crucian, my wife loves waggler angling for them and can hold her own with any carp angler.

You couldn't identifie the fish at first and thought it could be a very good sized roach....

My wife was screaming at you...feel the force..She the master of them and can out fish most anglers if its crucian.

But tonight shes well upset over pictures of catches....

I mean well upset.

• 2 weeks later...