good fishing holiday for a beginner

hi their bally95x have you looked at warmwell in weynmoth i go with the in laws and the missis and kids its a lovely place. set in woodland and the lodges are quite nice plus you have the entatainment their is also a very good dry ski slop on site my little boy loves it their. you can bivvy up their. also take mainline fusion boillies they destroy the place and if your a fan of bait boats u can use them, they used to hire them not sure if they still do. the carp do like the margins and the snagy areas so fish to them avoid the island margins though for some reason we didnt catch much when we fished to them.

thers a place in skeggy,little caravan site with a lake on it dont no much about the lake, but thers obviousely plenty to do for the week for you and your grandparents ther. its of the road near fantasy island along the seafront road if any one noes the name of the place that would be perfect for him :wink:

bluebell lakes mate. there's 4 lakes there from a runn's water to a slit your throught because you havent had a bite in a week lake.

their web site is good. beutifull place to fish

From what ive heard of the other pools none of them are runs waters, dont know where id have to slit myself for it to be my throught either? :lol::?

bluebell lakes mate. there's 4 lakes there from a runn's water to a slit your throught because you havent had a bite in a week lake.

their web site is good. beutifull place to fish

From what ive heard of the other pools none of them are runs waters, dont know where id have to slit myself for it to be my throught either? :lol::?

Not to mention, the only place to stay is in your bivvy. Unless Tony rents rooms out now? :?

thers a place in skeggy,little caravan site with a lake on it dont no much about the lake, but thers obviousely plenty to do for the week for you and your grandparents ther. its of the road near fantasy island along the seafront road if any one noes the name of the place that would be perfect for him :wink:
you know the name of it mate