Syndicate waters northants

Quite fancied Wellingborough lakes or ecton. I dont want some ultra hard water but dont like the runs waters, somewhere inbetween would be good. These are the only 2 syndicates i know of apart from the really expensive ones. Would spend about 300 quid on the right place. Im fishing over at brightwells at the min but fancy a change.

Yeah there is a waiting list for roman, If the guys know you then maybe not so bad to get on :wink::wink: Having the other waters is a good way of vetting potential member if you catch my drift. I fancy a year or 2 on roman at some stage..... 8)

I am on wellingborough, Its a good mix to be honest but if this year is anything to go by then its busy...... We will see about next year. Ecton is cracking, one i fancy too.

The list is endless, you could go on Ditchford (where i learned how to fish) if you can get on. Also south view farm is an awsome place, So many to have a go at.

• 11 years later...

stanwicks do a good year ticket and you get to fish elsons in the winter and it is unlimited night fishing on the other waters bar roman all for two seventy that is a bargain price. plus they run three syndicate waters i would think to get a syndicate ticket you would need to do the year book first?

• 1 year later...
On 01/08/2021 at 07:37, greekskii said:

A very very limited one. Deadman’s shoes scenario from what I’ve heard taking to a lad thats on there this year. Believe he said there’s an only a handful of known carp in there. 

Any ideas of the size of the carp that are in there please mate do u know or we’re in there shall I say