The fizzing boilie rig.

liamfish14

I saw this used by Andy Little on a Richworth DVD, The boilie was cut in half, then half was put on the hair then the attractor tablet then the other half of the boilie ( pop up as I remember) And it worked, on the DVD :wink: He called it the fizzy burger rig :P I don't know if you can still get them?

• 6 months later...

Those oxygen tablets you get for aquariums are potassium chlorate, very strong oxidiser, toxic and not nice stuff so I don’t think it would be them. Probably some kind of base like you get in effervescent tablets like sodium bicarbonate and citric acid with a flavouring or something. Cant see the attraction personally, just another gimmic.

I have recently heard about the fizzing boilie rig and have the general jist of it.

You chop a boilie in 2

Then put the back end on

Then the tablet

Then the front end on.

So has anyone used it before what is and how do I get the actuall fizzing tablet?

I was guessing this rig works well on difficult waters to attract fish to the swim.

i saw that on a dvd it looks quite good and you can get a variety of flavours

dont know if they fiz but they are called "Feed Inducing Rig Tablets" they have flavours -

Strawberry Cream • Vanilla • Raspberry • Wasp Grub • Aniseed • Hemp • Cornish Cream • Luncheon Meat • Maggot

never tried them myself, years back i used the Attracta leads with milk in the capsules to make a cloud.

If they let off gas would it not be better to call them feed attracting rig tablets. It would make a better acronym :D:D

• 1 month later...