kingsbury water park

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little late on this I know, but has this theft been confirmed. I used to fish Pine and was thinking of going back.

Cheers

Bill

Im not sure mate i went last year and still seen loads of fish. I dont know whether he said about fish thefts because he was saying that him and his mate was catching 3-4 fish a day which is a load of rubbish. And i asked to see some photos of them but got no reply. I cant see anyone pinching the fish unless they are a really good angler. And also i cant see how they can get them out the park at night because the gates are locked. And its a bit of effort trying to carry them out of the park on foot.

Thx for the fast reply mate. It wouldnt be easy to net either so i think your prolly right.

I fished it quite a bit a couple of years ago, I'll have a bit of a walk round.

Been out of the 'loop' for a couple of years with work and stuff

Thx again

Bill

Thx for the fast reply mate. It wouldnt be easy to net either so i think your prolly right.

I fished it quite a bit a couple of years ago, I'll have a bit of a walk round.

Been out of the 'loop' for a couple of years with work and stuff

Thx again

Bill

Yeah netting wouldnt be easy and im sure your aware they arent the easyiest of fish to catch :) good luck if u go :)

cheers mate, im sure they've wised up a bit since i was there last :D

Bill

give us a pm if you go ill pop down,

im going to go next week for the first time so ill tell you how i do if your not there;)

No probs, used to fish it alot, will be interesting to see how much its changed

Bill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Gents,

Spent the last two years on the pinepool fishing only saturdays due to work comitments!

Its not an easy lake so if ur expecting to catch loads find somewhere else! then again i think ive blanked only a couple times. Usually i come away with a fish or two a day, i get the feeling some pegs are less productive than other but they tend to produce slightly bigger fish. Biggest ive had is 25lb09oz common absolutely spotless fish.

Fish pinching i doubt is happening i just think a few lads are spreading roumers so less ppl fish it. there aint a few 30s in there but there are 2 im pritty sure and a couple fish ive seen come out at 28 or 29lb so possibly a couple more upcoming thirties.

Myself and few other lads have had a couple good seasons up there once you get ur head round the water it becomes a bit easier! but i love extremely weedy waters so i enjoy it!!!

Bait advice:

Small hook baits!, bright in colour, minimal baiting! pine pool hates a load of bait being lobbed in!Ill be up there soon enough for my winter campainge so giv me a shout!

Edited to remove swearing. It's against forum rules, please don't do it again. Stoogi.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
A little late on this I know, but has this theft been confirmed. I used to fish Pine and was thinking of going back.

Cheers

Bill

Im not sure mate i went last year and still seen loads of fish. I dont know whether he said about fish thefts because he was saying that him and his mate was catching 3-4 fish a day which is a load of rubbish. And i asked to see some photos of them but got no reply. I cant see anyone pinching the fish unless they are a really good angler. And also i cant see how they can get them out the park at night because the gates are locked. And its a bit of effort trying to carry them out of the park on foot.

There has been a few fish thefts ..

One of the big commons was seen at another nearby syndicate;)

Gents,

Spent the last two years on the pinepool fishing only saturdays due to work comitments!

Its not an easy lake so if ur expecting to catch loads find somewhere else! then again i think ive blanked only a couple times. Usually i come away with a fish or two a day, i get the feeling some pegs are less productive than other but they tend to produce slightly bigger fish. Biggest ive had is 25lb09oz common absolutely spotless fish.

Fish pinching i doubt is happening i just think a few lads are spreading roumers so less ppl fish it. there aint a few 30s in there but there are 2 im pritty sure and a couple fish ive seen come out at 28 or 29lb so possibly a couple more upcoming thirties.

Myself and few other lads have had a couple good seasons up there once you get ur head round the water it becomes a bit easier! but i love extremely weedy waters so i enjoy it!!!

Bait advice:

Small hook baits!, bright in colour, minimal baiting! pine pool hates a load of bait being lobbed in!Ill be up there soon enough for my winter campainge so giv me a shout!

Edited to remove swearing. It's against forum rules, please don't do it again. Stoogi.

This isnt mark by any chance is it?

• 2 weeks later...

the fish thefts were all internal...a few years ago there was a bit of a fish kill down there, after which the remaining stock grew very quickly to which point a number were then moved to canal pool!

not an easy water, but far from being a hard water,

i used to fish alot of evening on there when its a bit quieter,, off one of the 2 points you used to be able to catch them very close in if you were quiet, beds of bait have worked for me a number of times, but in general your best off finding the fish and fishing for one at a time with small baits and minimal loose feed.

loat count of the number of fish iv had out of here, and would expect a 20 each trip, and i took them to over 30

cracking water and one ill be doing a few shorts sessions on again this year

my 2p........ i have fished pine pool and i found a good spot at the far right bay .

ive only had 1 fish out in 3 visits, which apparently is good for pine.

as said it is crystal clear and very weedy , but on summer days you can literally see the clear spots of gravel in amongst the weed, hit one of them and your off to a good start.

i caught a 16lb very dark backed mirror on my first chuck of my first set up rod , chilly meat on a gravelled spot , on the bottom.

since that fish i have not caught another.

And it is true or should i say , i have also heard off lots of people that alot of big carp have been stolen from pine pool and are over in the bedworth area .............................................................................

why is there always people who want to spoil the fishing

makes me angry

my 2p........ i have fished pine pool and i found a good spot at the far right bay .

ive only had 1 fish out in 3 visits, which apparently is good for pine.

as said it is crystal clear and very weedy , but on summer days you can literally see the clear spots of gravel in amongst the weed, hit one of them and your off to a good start.

i caught a 16lb very dark backed mirror on my first chuck of my first set up rod , chilly meat on a gravelled spot , on the bottom.

since that fish i have not caught another.

And it is true or should i say , i have also heard off lots of people that alot of big carp have been stolen from pine pool and are over in the bedworth area .............................................................................

why is there always people who want to spoil the fishing

makes me angry

1 fish out of 3 sessions isnt that bad.. Theres rumours of people taking fish... dnt know about the truth in that...

anyone have any upto date info on canal pool,

how the new stock is coming on, and have there been any of the orig's been out since the kill??

1 mate, low 20,

A few of the stockies are coming out, there isnt alot of bait going in so there not putting alot of weight on, still around the same size :/

anyone have any upto date info on canal pool,

how the new stock is coming on, and have there been any of the orig's been out since the kill??

1 mate, low 20,

A few of the stockies are coming out, there isnt alot of bait going in so there not putting alot of weight on, still around the same size :/

how many orig's are still swimming in the pool??