kingsbury water park

Gents

Pine Pool is very much Alive and Kicking.

Just got back from our RAF event and did 48hrs on there..

I had 10 Carp for 188lbs 8oz and came second, the winning weight was an astounding 275lbs for 16 fish. Over 50 Carp was caught, and the average weight was approx 19lbs

The biggest I had was a immaculate common of 28lbs, photos to follow in a few days.

And I had three clonking bream while I was there, best was 12lbs 7oz, again photo's to follow..

Roll on the BCAC, event up there, can't wait to fish it.

Lee

Fox RAF Carp Team

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got back for pine pool..hard going today,

there was six anglers on.

but managed a nice mirror. :D

posted in catch reports :wink:

6? was only 2 when i got there about 5:30ish

You was on the point wasn't you? i spoke to a man on the left hand bank he was only fishing 1 rod and didnt have anything ?

yes i was fishing the reeds first thing, had a screamer about 8.30 but went solid :(

then moved onto the point about 1ish had the mirror about an hour later :)

there was two guys fishing behind me in the back bay..and there was a guy on the point oppo me fishing towards the car park they left around 4

just spent a couple of hours walking round pine pool, the majority of the fish were in the reeds or within 20 yards of them, with very litte happening in the main bay,

3 people fishing and not one had seen a fish other than in the reeds (yet they were all within the first few pegs of the car park and hadnt moved on to them)

they were apparently spawning early this morning aswell, so hope the majority get it out of the way before the weekend for the bcac

just spent a couple of hours walking round pine pool, the majority of the fish were in the reeds or within 20 yards of them, with very litte happening in the main bay,

3 people fishing and not one had seen a fish other than in the reeds (yet they were all within the first few pegs of the car park and hadnt moved on to them)

they were apparently spawning early this morning aswell, so hope the majority get it out of the way before the weekend for the bcac

when i fished it last wk i also found this,,i fished the reed first thing,,i was getting liners and about 9am had a run,,but around 12 / 1pm the fish moved out and into the back bay

this may aswell be a bit of a social :lol: first to swims wins :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Any of you lot had much out of there in the past?

I wont be there in the morning.. got hospital appointment first after trapping my finger in my bedchair whilst at kingsbury and ripping the nail of :lol::lol:

I wont be there in the morning.. got hospital appointment first after trapping my finger in my bedchair whilst at kingsbury and ripping the nail of :lol::lol:

You will still beat me im too old for running now!

You will still beat me im too old for running now!

Ill be there at around 1ish Hopefully :L:L