kingsbury water park

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a load of fish out about 4 years ago to over 30, but then made the eternal mistake of selling the gear to afford to move in with the gf... That went tits up and I'm just scraping the hear back over the last couple of weeks to start again

it's fishing harder than it did from what iv been told, but still fancy a couple if I can find them

Had a load of fish out about 4 years ago to over 30, but then made the eternal mistake of selling the gear to afford to move in with the gf... That went tits up and I'm just scraping the hear back over the last couple of weeks to start again

it's fishing harder than it did from what iv been told, but still fancy a couple if I can find them

I read that and thought i had posted it!

I sold up nearly 3 year ago cus my boy needed a kidney transplant and never had any time to get out, just had a mad urge to start again this past 6 weeks so its cost a fortune!

just got back from a short day session, just the one lost fish to me, dissapointed not to have landed it but pleased to have got a bite,,,

most the fish just seem to be cruising round with no interest in feeding, gutted iv had to come off early as i could see that changing and them getting there heads down this evening

nice to be back after 4 years