how many rigs?

spudder

I used to keep about a dozen or so different rigs in safe, but found I rarely used them, as I make 'em up on the bamk.

I still keep a couple of stiff rigs and three or four braid rigs in there just in case I need to try something different. But to be honest, I cant remember when I last looked in there!! :shock::oops:

Call me tigh but i hate pre-tying loads of rigs because then my tackle box will look empty and i'll be forced to go shopping, and i'm skint :lol::lol::lol:

Ok your tigh :?:?:?:? i hate tying them cus i tie them and then tie a new one up for the water/situation when i get there so just end up with loads of pre-tyed rigs :lol::lol:

I've got 2 rig bins full and a rig wallet with another 10 or so in. Guess that makes 30 rigs I have tied up at the moment.

As I kill a rig at the end of a session I tie a new one.

A few D-rigs for Pop-ups/Snowman presentations, the most are just knotless knotted or line aligned. Vert few Stiff rigs, I think just 2. I do have a fair number of Combi rigs tied up for 1 particular water where I do need to find the right presentation.

I don't play around with my rigs much, so although I do have a few different lengths and hair lengths tied most are pretty much the same!

Hardly any.

I rotate 3 of my club waters. Each very different with varying swims too.

I am never sure what length or type of rig I use.

It would usually be Snakebite or Amnesia but which length? Hair? Hook Pattern? Stiff Rig? Pop up? Zig?

I tie as I go along personalising the rig to each situation.

Guest andypalf

I've got a couple dozen in my rig wallet and hardly ever tie them on the bank. Almost all of my fishing is with a line aligner using uncoated braid and my current hooks. So I have a few of these tied with different size hooks and different hair length. And then I've got a couple combi-rigs, a couple D-rigs etc. I find I can cover all the fishing I want to do with about 3/4 different rigs.