Leftyhunter Posted 16 hours ago Report Posted 16 hours ago I live in Sioux Falls, South Dakota and am new to carp fishing. I caught my first carp a few weeks ago just using a mustard hook and canned cor. The carp was 25 inches ling. Unlike the UK no US state as far as I know as any season or limit on the various carp species in the US . I caught a common aka Eurasian carp and there are quite a few in South Dakota. I would like a partner to learn more about carp fishing. Leftyhunter kevtaylor 1 Quote
salokcinnodrog Posted 8 hours ago Report Posted 8 hours ago Welcome to carp.com We do have a specific section of the forum devoted to American Carp fishing, although it has been quiet (https://forum.carp.com/forum/16-north-american-carp-fishing/) and a moderator who actually lives and fishes there. I know North America is big, but hopefully he can point you in the right direction. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.