Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I live in Sioux Falls, South Dakota and am new to carp fishing.  I caught my first carp a few weeks ago just using a mustard hook and canned cor. The carp was 25 inches ling and had enough meat for a meal. Unlike the UK no US state as far as I know as any season or limit on the various carp species in the US . I caught a common aka Eurasian carp and there are quite a few in South Dakota. I would like a partner to learn more about carp fishing.

Leftyhunter 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...