Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
2 hours ago, crusian said:

Hi Everyone 

Has anyone had any experience using DNA Baits please ? .

Ta .

I bought 20kg of S7 and failed to catch anything but 3 tench from St Ives, might have been out my depth at the time though. So possibly not a fair reflection. Their hookbaits never seemed to set the world on fire for me either though. But might again be me. 

 

Posted
20 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I bought 20kg of S7 and failed to catch anything but 3 tench from St Ives, might have been out my depth at the time though. So possibly not a fair reflection. Their hookbaits never seemed to set the world on fire for me either though. But might again be me. 

 

Thanks , Elmo , that's a nicely  balanced review .

 

 

Posted
1 hour ago, greekskii said:

Personal experience is years and years ago now so probably not much use. Tried the switch when first released and found it poor compared to fishmeals. 
 

a friend has done extremely well on the bug in recent years. 

Thanks , greekskii .

Funnily enough I was looking particulary at the Bug .

  • 7 months later...
Posted
13 hours ago, crusian said:

I wonder if anyone has had the opportunity to use any DNA Baits since I posted in February

Fished with a mate on Friday who was on the new DNA test bait. He caught and I blanked so take from that what you will.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...