Linear tips required please

I know this is a little of topic :wink:

If a fishery loeses fish into a nearby river, if they get caught in the river can they move them back into the lake or will they have to get the EA's approvel or will they have to stay in the river?

if fish move through an act of nature i think they have to stay where they end up, i beleive benson ended up in bluebell through flooding, might be wrong though!!! :lol:

i beleive benson ended up in bluebell through flooding, might be wrong though!!! :lol:

Yeh, if Benson somehow swam all the way over from France....

I thought he swam from Holland :lol:

he is actually from belgium

EasyJet has a lot to answer for!

Ian

if you are intrested in the bait terms i fished ther for a 3 day session and blanked my mate cought several fish over a spodded area of hemp, boilies and corn or maize and differeif you are gonna fish with that.

or another mix that workds there is pellet hemp and boilies and or sweetcorn/maize

CRUSHED UP BOILIES AS WELL!

mainline frozen baits- fuzion, pulse both catch (not that i know)

but pop up corn on a wivy paul rig if possible.

change baits to other favourites thry some 10mm

if you can get on the caraven park bank and fish over into the cove that is where the fish go at night. or nearer the road because that is the deaper end of the lake.

the other end, or end on the other side of the poiint is only about 5ft deep with a few banks and ledges there (very weedy)

the other end (deeper end) has almost no weed.

do not spod to much at beginin then build up altot if you are ther for a 5 day session

i am goin up there for a 5-6 eday session with my mate and we are gonaa bring an army of bait.

ILL WAIT A MONT OR SO FIRST HOPEFULLY THERE ARE A FEW FISH IN THE LAKE NOT THE RIVER :lol:

hardwick, st johns and manor farm are open brasenose 1 and 2, the syndicates and oxlease will re-open on 5th september all the infos on the linear fisheries website under news. Since re-opening the three which are ope the been plenty out including 3 thirties and plenty 20s still early days but postive news, again al th catch reports are on the linear website

hardwick, st johns and manor farm are open brasenose 1 and 2, the syndicates and oxlease will re-open on 5th september all the infos on the linear fisheries website under news. Since re-opening the three which are ope the been plenty out including 3 thirties and plenty 20s still early days but postive news, again al th catch reports are on the linear website

Brasenose-1 & 2, Oxlease, Guys Syndicate and Hunts Syndicate will all re-open 8am Monday Sept 3rd. :wink::wink::lol: