Lazy days

So the lazy days of summer are almost upon us.

As I get older I find my craving for long hard slogging sessions on very quiet waters fast diminishing.

However my love for quiet waters is still there, just I prefer to do it in a more sensible comfortable way.

spending dawn to dusk surrounded by nature and not seeing another human suits me down to my very soul.

lonesome4.jpg

lonesome3.jpg

lonesome 2.jpg

lonesome1.jpg

lonesome.jpg

So years ago I did actually behave socially 😁and in reality I occasionally still do.  This first photo is the first time a group of four of us approached a very special lake, we carried all the gear in for a weeks stay, some 2 miles.

909784357_firsttime.thumb.jpg.cda0eb2cc67738ab5bf321f81179637f.jpgSadly the lake now has a road virtually to it.

The next photo is of how I prefer my socials  now. Incidentally the hat upon the head some 55 years old and still keeps the rain out, it was worn by a well known angler back in the day, he was the photographer in the first photo, RIP my friend.2004810163_thelife.thumb.jpg.4edf21911a981075fcf58d4616bf034e.jpg  

Edited by levigsp