Buying new rods

Hi   looking at getting some new rods set of 3. So many on the market , I have a budget of around £500 for 3 rods and reels. Was looking at wychwoods extremis?.

I know its often personal choice , just interested to know anyone here using the wychwoods

I had some wychwood c101s and they were alright to be fair til I broke one of the eyes, I have diawa crosscast tt now I think I prefer them so far but the extremis are more expensive than the c101 was but they didn't really let me down, 

If you want a decent big pit reel on a reasonable budget, I can heartily recommend the okuma 8k it's amazing for the price 

I’m far from an expert and , yes , rods is a personal thing , you won’t know till you use em so I’d be looking at a natural upgrade on what you are used to/familiar with .

what do you use now ?

For reels , no question , go Daiwa unless you’re already a confirmed Shimano lover .

3 Emcast Evo big pits will leave you a £300-£330 budget for some decent rods and I can recommend em .

Thanks for the info, I currently have some wychwood c101 and riot big pits. They've not really let me down tbh.

I have a preference for Diawa must admit I grew up with them. I will take a look,  and get along to angling direct to have a look at the rods. 

I purchased a set of 10 ft riots for some of the smaller venues and are fine . Its the bigger venues I need a bit more clout and upgrade too 3.25 or 3.5 test curve.