Landing net.

Does anyone have the jrc defender landing net. I would be interested on your thoughts about it. Any good or leave alone. I'm in the market for a new net any recommendations for a net around the £40.00 mark, I no it not much but I'm on a budget. 

Cheers 👍

47 minutes ago, Carpbell_ll said:

Advanta do some good nets at angling direct, i know what you mean about the price of nets crazy, i use the advanta cost around 40 Jrc are normally spot on with their kit, i just sold a 10 year old JRC bivvy, nothing wrong with it other than sun damage. 

I was asking about the jrc defender  because it have a carbon handle and arms and seems good value for the money and they have it at angling direct for £40. My last one a saber was £30 which was OK but was quite flimsy and the spreader  block broke on Saturday, so instead of buying a new block I thought I would try and get a better quality one. Thanks for the advice mate. 👍

2 hours ago, finchey said:

Does anyone have the jrc defender landing net. I would be interested on your thoughts about it. Any good or leave alone. I'm in the market for a new net any recommendations for a net around the £40.00 mark, I no it not much but I'm on a budget. 

Cheers 👍

Prologic Cruzade Camo Landing Net