Korda tackle box? Bundle or not?

I'm looking to buy a new tackle box and I think this one looks the best for my needs? 

Should I just go balls out and get the bundle or not? 

My current set up has gone rogue now and it's started to irritate me, I'm mot going to get much fishing in cos of the pups so I might as well organise my tackle 😂

On 16/07/2021 at 08:58, elmoputney said:

I'm looking to buy a new tackle box and I think this one looks the best for my needs? 

Should I just go balls out and get the bundle or not? 

My current set up has gone rogue now and it's started to irritate me, I'm mot going to get much fishing in cos of the pups so I might as well organise my tackle 😂

Hi Elmo, 

I've got the Korda Tackle box, but I went for just tackle box (left), not Bundle (right). 

Screenshot_20210716_102323.thumb.jpg.18ea792ee6eb47988b9c0482dc370d0f.jpg

Only because, I don't use leaders or anything, just the tackle box was enough for me, but it's better to have to much than not enough. 

I've just been tinkering with my Tackle/Bait, tidied the tackle out, pimped some bait, there's a 50/50 chance for Saturday night, but I'm 100% on a 24hr Next Saturday. 

38 minutes ago, Highy said:

Hi Elmo, 

I've got the Korda Tackle box, but I went for just tackle box (left), not Bundle (right). 

Screenshot_20210716_102323.thumb.jpg.18ea792ee6eb47988b9c0482dc370d0f.jpg

Only because, I don't use leaders or anything, just the tackle box was enough for me, but it's good to have to much than not enough. 

I've just been tinkering with my Tackle/Bait, tidied the tackle out, pimped some bait, there's a 50/50 chance for Saturday night, but I'm 100% on a 24hr Next Saturday. 

I went for the bundle in the end as I do use leaders and by the time I had added 1 mini box it seemed sensible to just spend an extra few quid and get the lot, it should fit nicely into the tackle bag I am using, so will have some space for the bigger bits, I can also fit a couple of the zig box reels in so can keep Chods and zigs just incase I need some 

Well i got my tackle box today, it seems I usually don't take enough tackle to fill one I think I may now be in danger of buying more bits just to fill it,😂

It is pretty smart though I do like it, I don't think I had the energy for a full change over,I've done some of it already but it's quite stressful getting a new tackle box don't want to rush it  😂

2 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Well i got my tackle box today, it seems I usually don't take enough tackle to fill one I think I may now be in danger of buying more bits just to fill it,😂

It is pretty smart though I do like it, I don't think I had the energy for a full change over,I've done some of it already but it's quite stressful getting a new tackle box don't want to rush it  😂

I filled with my old box, but the Korda box makes look all tidy 👍

I'm still using a Plano 2 drawer tackle box, over 20years old. 

Handle has been repaired but it still takes everything and doubles as a bivvy table. 

I tried the Fox/Korda type flat box and it just doesn't work for me 

6 hours ago, salokcinnodrog said:

I'm still using a Plano 2 drawer tackle box, over 20years old. 

Handle has been repaired but it still takes everything and doubles as a bivvy table. 

I tried the Fox/Korda type flat box and it just doesn't work for me 

These korda ones are a lot better than most flat ones that have gone before tbh, you can pack a lot into a fairly small footprint, it's designed well too, and has flaps and things that work properly and mini boxes that fit and you can get them out easily due to an angled base on them, it's just quite well thought out I like it, the basix range one looks pretty good for 20 quid though, I may have got that had it been released beforehand 🤔

Im still quite traumatised by the pic you put up of your tackle box a while ago I haven't got the space to accumulate mess in mine 😂

My life may be chaotic but as long as my tackle box is nice and organised that's good with me 👍

4 hours ago, elmoputney said:

These korda ones are a lot better than most flat ones that have gone before tbh, you can pack a lot into a fairly small footprint, it's designed well too, and has flaps and things that work properly and mini boxes that fit and you can get them out easily due to an angled base on them, it's just quite well thought out I like it, the basix range one looks pretty good for 20 quid though, I may have got that had it been released beforehand 🤔

Im still quite traumatised by the pic you put up of your tackle box a while ago I haven't got the space to accumulate mess in mine 😂

My life may be chaotic but as long as my tackle box is nice and organised that's good with me 👍

The messy bit is in the top section, but I know it is all in there:

Leads, leader and hooklink materials, forceps, Greased Lightning, 2 bottles of Klinik, cutlery, toothbrush and toothpaste, along with packets of beads, shrink tube, silicon and rig tubing and finally PVA bags and string. 

The current lead total is at 15 3oz and 10 3.5oz.

The 2 drawers are actually tidy, each is compartmentalised and everything goes in its place.

1 hour ago, Mattn750 said:

I found this to be a great purchase, keeps it so organised and tidy! Bought the kamurkura hooks as well as they fit in lovely. Sadly I find the tips bend over to easily so they sit there for looks only 😂 yet to find a use for the little boxes tho.

Could always just put your regular hooks in them l9l

16272905719781389758753279208335.thumb.jpg.318529d910267b3c397d260ce1dcef69.jpg

You mean these ones? Plastic toot for me 😂

3 hours ago, Mattn750 said:

I found this to be a great purchase, keeps it so organised and tidy! Bought the kamurkura hooks as well as they fit in lovely. Sadly I find the tips bend over to easily so they sit there for looks only 😂 yet to find a use for the little boxes tho.