Tel's latest video

Golden Paws

nice will watch later tel's video are always good hard to watch and not go fishing after love his style of fishing very minimalist, dare i say any budget can fish like terry.  i might be wrong but can't recall terry ever using ten kilo plus of bait for a session. i still use the combi rig in one form or another for most of my fishing, it's just the right rig for near everything. 

i have been using various Ronnie's on combi links works nice and a little different to the normal stiff rigger. 

nice update video from terry, do like his caster rig thought they were the fake casters on the hook? but says they are proper casters? that's a nice fish no messing out the margins, often wonder if pro anglers have to follow the rules strictly on waters, wouldn't mind a some leadcore for close in placed rods

i couldn't use casters at the mo in numbers plus you would have to keep it to yourself they are on hold for the summer along with maggots, only for a few months if one or to anglers did well it would be all that goes in for the summer.

just shows the cost of keeping even a small boat on the water if terry takes his home gutted i couldn't keep the old mans boat proper 32 foot narrow boat coal fire and 240 volt electrics  he had it set up nice for longterm use. 

That was a good film, enjoyed it, I walked round there once many moons ago, it used to be on a club ticket, very strange place, I remember there were lots of stories about it, like drownings and suicides there and stuff, there was lots of rubbish in there too like tyres and stuff and I remember seeing some shoes in a margin down a cliff,it had a weird vibe and I never went back  😂

It did look nicer in the vid though 🤔

2 hours ago, framey said:

i have half been waiting for reports of night anglers being robbed more often due to the increase in anglers and the amount of money the tackle is worth that story a while back where they were having hookers over could of been the start of some very nasty attacks on anglers, behaving like that justifies the actions of violent thieves.