Getting the fishing urge.

finchey

Well I've gone 11 months without wetting a line but just recently I've been getting that urge again. I joined a new club in January 2020 and with the pandemic and family stuff not really had the use of it and to tell you the truth the few times I did go i didn't really jell with the waters or some of the other members, a bit clicky to say the least. But as I said just recently I have been getting that urge again, so the plan is to go back to my other club and start over, I won't be able to do any nights on there at the moment I'll have to wait for a night ticket that's if can get one. Also a mate of mine has bought a farm and there's a pond on there only a couple of acres if that but it was stock with carp years ago and they are still in there no idea of size or numbers but it's free fishing and no other anglers, So I've got my own pond and I will be doing nights on there. First job is to get up there and do some leading about and plumb the depth. Sorted all my gear today and the urge is even stronger now, not sure when my first trip out will be because of work and life but I'll keep watching YouTube and keep that urge going till I can get out. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽฃ

2 minutes ago, salokcinnodrog said:

No matter what life brings, as an angler you get the urge when you least expect it.ย 

A new challenge or a 'rebirth' is often the spark that gets you wanting to be fishing again.ย 

ย 

Enjoy.ย 

I gave up for 15 years, now look what's happened ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

More addicted than ever I think ๐Ÿ˜ณ