Ridgemonkey advanced boilie crusher?

Does anyone use one? 

I already have a bucket so in theory only need the head, I do have a choppa and like it tbh, it's either that or get a food processor both cost roughly the same 

I just quite fancy having one to crumb up baits at home? I think it would be a good thing to use to make a good spod mix and keep them grubbing longer 

I'm also keen to know what it does to smaller particles like hemp and pigeon conditioner ? 

If anyone can tell me anything I would like to hear it 

Thanks guys 

I'd go with the food processor either that or one of the other bolie crushers out there, RM are getting a bit of stick for some of their stuff well over priced buckets and boxes which is a shame because their lights are on point, the big tackle box they do for 50 notes is a shocker by post sale reviews. 

3 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Does anyone use one? 

I already have a bucket so in theory only need the head, I do have a choppa and like it tbh, it's either that or get a food processor both cost roughly the same 

I just quite fancy having one to crumb up baits at home? I think it would be a good thing to use to make a good spod mix and keep them grubbing longer 

I'm also keen to know what it does to smaller particles like hemp and pigeon conditioner ? 

If anyone can tell me anything I would like to hear it 

Thanks guys 

Get a Spong 301

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-SPONG-MINCER-301-MADE-IN-ENGLAND-/265035227100

Try that, it won't break. Fix it to a board you can use it at home or on the bank. 

19 minutes ago, Carpbell_ll said:

I'd go with the food processor either that or one of the other bolie crushers out there, RM are getting a bit of stick for some of their stuff well over priced buckets and boxes which is a shame because their lights are on point, the big tackle box they do for 50 notes is a shocker by post sale reviews. 

I have a couple of Ridgemonkey bits the light, which is great, the choppa, which is also great, and I also have one of there buckets which I also really like those little trays are brilliant tbh I use them for making and keeping Pva bags and things in its like a Pva making station, 

I think all the major tackle Companies do rip off tackle boxes, it's just the industry standard, sometimes I think it can be worth paying for a product if its good, I don't see anything else that compares to a boilie crusher tbh, the NGT one isnt very good by all accounts, the korda crusha is expensive for what it is, essentially a weed grinder,

and the 2 downsides I have for the processor, its not usable on the bank, and having used one before it can be quite easy to turn a kilo to dust, and actually they are priced simliarly to the crusher 

10 minutes ago, framey said:

Be safe in the knowledge it works well enough

Thanks I've bought one just the head for now will see if I need extras once I've used it, , I think if nothing else it will make the bait go a bit further so it's a cost saver really 😁

Whack some pellets in the bucket, a couple of kilos of crushed boilies a good glug of liver sauce add some munga and spomb the granny out the place, and bosh, bosh, bosh rods on the dance floor, wallop, back of the net, ooosh 😁

21 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Whack some pellets in the bucket, a couple of kilos of crushed boilies a good glug of liver sauce add some munga and spomb the granny out the place, and bosh, bosh, bosh rods on the dance floor, wallop, back of the net, ooosh 😁

Yes, I believe that’s how it works! 

Well firstly what are these books and dvds you are talking about, it's all about Insta stories and you tube bruv, I've got some 10 second vids lined up that loop endlessly until you scroll away, and that will usually be of me getting smashed on bailicks and casting badly 

As for the second bit I could've just got a sledgehammer out the shed and smashed my bait right up I'll use the crusher and pretend I did that for carpy points 😲

On 20/02/2021 at 13:48, elmoputney said:

I have a couple of Ridgemonkey bits the light, which is great, the choppa, which is also great, and I also have one of there buckets which I also really like those little trays are brilliant tbh I use them for making and keeping Pva bags and things in its like a Pva making station, 

I think all the major tackle Companies do rip off tackle boxes, it's just the industry standard, sometimes I think it can be worth paying for a product if its good, I don't see anything else that compares to a boilie crusher tbh, the NGT one isnt very good by all accounts, the korda crusha is expensive for what it is, essentially a weed grinder,

and the 2 downsides I have for the processor, its not usable on the bank, and having used one before it can be quite easy to turn a kilo to dust, and actually they are priced simliarly to the crusher 

They do but RM is at a disadvantage due to being seen as a camping and bankside entertainment company first and not so much as a angling company, whatever one of those is these days. RM sold a few popular items and then went straight down the pricey plastic route with their boxes and modular stuff, they could of done those at NGT prices or cheaper I guarantee selling that way would return a lot more sales in their big end high price stuff bivvys stoves and the like, depending on how much they have tied up in the bivvy range if they don't return the sales needed it could be a problem, what they need to think about is they are not the only company selling their style of torches and power packs, i will say the Trakka bivvy light looks better than RMs as it has a natural daylight orange colour light and power banks can be found at a much better price on Amazon.  

28 minutes ago, Carpbell_ll said:

They do but RM is at a disadvantage due to being seen as a camping and bankside entertainment company first and not so much as a angling company, whatever one of those is these days. RM sold a few popular items and then went straight down the pricey plastic route with their boxes and modular stuff, they could of done those at NGT prices or cheaper I guarantee selling that way would return a lot more sales in their big end high price stuff bivvys stoves and the like, depending on how much they have tied up in the bivvy range if they don't return the sales needed it could be a problem, what they need to think about is they are not the only company selling their style of torches and power packs, i will say the Trakka bivvy light looks better than RMs as it has a natural daylight orange colour light and power banks can be found at a much better price on Amazon.  

I do agree, I think they make some good products other people don't make but I do think some of it is just overpriced and I wouldn't buy it tbh, I think with most things if you do your own research and work out what is right for you, there are plenty of options available,but the crusher is something no one else seems to do better tbh,

I have a couple of NGT boxes the small ones are good the big xpr one is rubbish, I think all the big tackle boxes are too big though, I want to travel as light as possible a big tackle box means you take too much stuff 😁