Through the Mist by Terry Hearn

Golden Paws

Terry must of doubted his own first edition numbers needed or the publishing company did. He should do more social media a Facebook page You Tube channel I've a feeling the companies some anglers work for also control their anglers public appearance terry could make very good money off YT. I know a guy that gets his main income off you tube videos does all sorts of stuff from knot tying, very hardcore off grid living and hobo treasure hunting does ok from add revenue.

On 09/12/2020 at 17:24, framey said:

Oh well 

I might not have got a signed one but at least I got a first edition lol

Not so sure now !!!

if there is only 5000 1st issue copies I think mine is 12000 odd 

II may have to start looking for a new Xmas present from the grandkids lol

4 minutes ago, framey said:

Was it damaged at all?

No not at all, fairly good packaging, have you had one delivered damaged ? Mine was delivered by Royal Mail......sadly the wife has stolen it off me and said I can have it back at Christmas...    I didn’t argue though as she purchased 3 greys rods and 3 shimano ultrgra 1400’s that were supposed to be for Christmas and I have been using them for the last few weeks ( I think she forgot they were a Xmas pressie 😁

On 18/12/2020 at 17:45, framey said:

Mine was damaged 

contacted them using the email addy they put up on Facebook and they are resending another out but may not be here for Xmas

My new copy turned up today 

I asked the packed it properly this time and they have 

why they didn’t do this in the first place I don’t know

29BEECA3-8160-4AC6-AE43-F70C88CD5D84.jpeg

On 18/12/2020 at 17:45, framey said:

Mine was damaged 

contacted them using the email addy they put up on Facebook and they are resending another out but may not be here for Xmas

It was probably the couriers my handles came in a long rod tube and someone had been peeking in that to see if it was worth nicking, the end had been pulled out of it, what a world when you can't even trust the postal services, 

Don't ever use UPS, I found out the hard way they are proper crooked, oh and if you do don't use PayPal as they can overcharge you and just take money from you, they charged me an extra £40 for a bike they claimed was 6cm oversize, but would never show me the proof, just made it impossible to progress my claim 😭

2 hours ago, elmoputney said:

It was probably the couriers my handles came in a long rod tube and someone had been peeking in that to see if it was worth nicking, the end had been pulled out of it, what a world when you can't even trust the postal services, 

Don't ever use UPS, I found out the hard way they are proper crooked, oh and if you do don't use PayPal as they can overcharge you and just take money from you, they charged me an extra £40 for a bike they claimed was 6cm oversize, but would never show me the proof, just made it impossible to progress my claim 😭

Possibly

but the point is put proper packaging on it in the first place and the damage is limited especially if paying £5 for p&p

costs them for the 2nd lot of postage as well!!

the amount of these books that have been damaged is silly

relying on a Jiffy bag just isn’t cricket lol

great business model hahah