Forecast

B B

Adds to the fun look at it like an escape from colditz sort of thing.... to be fair two guys using common sense wouldn't cause too much of a disaster by traveling down to Oxford,  you could still self isolate and go fishing at Linears. 

Looks like there is a vaccine on the way, that will be another kettle of fish, they can juice me up, i'm due my flu shot anyhow.  i have had the Phenomena one and all the Hepatitis ones.    

1 hour ago, Big Bass said:

The police don’t mess about down my way. A friend of a friend had a £1000 fine for shopping outside our area went across the road to M&S and bang.  😳

I think a lot of these fines will end up being squashed, fines above £60 have to be looked into to insure the person has the means to pay it.  personally I would take the fine and then bin it on the spot and ask where they would like to go next?  but then again I'm not the one in lockdown yet. 

I definitely would not be paying anything.

That's not me being a smart git just think it is silly to lump a grand fine on a average person, there is no way they can expect us to pay that, it is a bit worrying, common sense would say it is fine to travel to outdoor venues. loading the whole clan up and demanding to visit granny in her retirement flat would be the other end of the common sense chain.