Night Pictures

2 minutes ago, kevtaylor said:

Lol like it ๐Ÿคฃ

Been thinking - they do background prints for fish tanks..........

This time next year Elmo we could be millionaires ๐Ÿ‘

We could sell those ones like footballers always stand In front of with Nike and carlsberg etc, but with a Camo background and insert your own sponsorship deals here, would be great for the fishing industry and us ๐Ÿ˜

We could also sell the seaside ones where you just hold the fish and put your face through a hole and it's like your an old strong man holding a fish ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜‚

7 minutes ago, kevtaylor said:

I'm the person who cannot identify a swim by the background on a pic, I really thought I'd be good at it but on my last water I didn't have a clue lol

People disguise the backgrounds on canal pics and I don't blame themย or you in your case - fair play ๐Ÿ‘

Kev,

To be honest I think my ability to recognise swims is down to my memory and being in the autistic spectrum.

On many waters I have fished, I have walked it so often I know almost every swims bank features, although swim trimming does occasionally confuse me.

ย 

2 hours ago, elmoputney said:

We all do that don't we ๐Ÿค”I always want to try and work out where the fish is being being held aloft from that's good angling isn't it ๐Ÿ˜‚

Heck yes.ย 

If you know a particular fish comes from a particular area,ย if you are targetting that fish you can get a head start by knowing the swim from the picture.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

11 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

We could sell those ones like footballers always stand In front of with Nike and carlsberg etc, but with a Camo background and insert your own sponsorship deals here, would be great for the fishing industry and us ๐Ÿ˜

We could also sell the seaside ones where you just hold the fish and put your face through a hole and it's like your an old strong man holding a fish ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜‚

Dude you're on fire tonight,ย  get him on Dragons Den pronto!!!

Whatever you decide I'm in ๐Ÿ‘