Syndicate waters in Hampshire

Hi all 

I live in the Southampton area of hampshire and currently fishing the Portsmouth and district angling society. Very nice set of club waters and well run I am very impressed with the club but it comes a time when you just want something a little bit different.

I am on the lookout to join a syndicate with a good quality stock of carp up into 40s with a good back up of 30s & upper 20s.

Distance wise no more than an hours drive radius but if a little bit more then so be it. I know that alot of these syndicates are a closed book and not expecting too much as off a public reply so please any info that you want to stay private then please send me in a private message.

Would be good to know what is out there I know of billcomes, chichester lakeside syndicates and a couple of others be really nice to see what else is around with waiting list, prices, stock levels & honest carpy reviews on them.

Thanks Gary

11 minutes ago, yonny said:

You have Reading an hour away buddy. Some proper waters over there.

https://www.rdaa.co.uk/lakes

Looked at RDAA & FAS they have plenty of really good lakes and a possible short term option. PDAS offers some really nice carp & stunning waters locally to me without the long drive just looking for something more laid back with a smaller number of anglers than on club waters

1 hour ago, emmcee said:

Not sure who runs it but there is a lake on hayling island,  sinah Warren i think it's called. I was going to say about the chichester lakes that you've mentioned. Some good fish in a few of those, some very very good fish in one particular lake. 

Sinah is on my club ticket stunning lake but gets proper rammed from thursday onwards that's the trouble with club waters when you have 1200 members hence looking for info on syndicates rather than club waters.

1 hour ago, emmcee said:

Not sure who runs it but there is a lake on hayling island,  sinah Warren i think it's called. I was going to say about the chichester lakes that you've mentioned. Some good fish in a few of those, some very very good fish in one particular lake. 

Don't want none of those foreign fish round here mate 😁😁😁

On 07/07/2020 at 16:21, Garys_carping said:

Sinah is on my club ticket stunning lake but gets proper rammed from thursday onwards that's the trouble with club waters when you have 1200 members hence looking for info on syndicates rather than club waters.

I think a lot of those chichester lakes hold big fish, especially on the lakeside holiday village. Runcton is the lake you want. The biggun died in vinnie' ( the seaside simmo as Id known it). Not sure how you go about getting a ticket for it mind. 

All the good ones i know are invite only , 

But you could look up New forest water park and the Roach pit both at Ringwood, Sway lake at Sway in the New forest , it has 30s  but is such a small  venue , but if you want a numbers game no problem their , not mu cup of tea though

Just some off the top of my head  

• 1 year later...
On 07/07/2020 at 13:26, Garys_carping said:

Hi all 

I live in the Southampton area of hampshire and currently fishing the Portsmouth and district angling society. Very nice set of club waters and well run I am very impressed with the club but it comes a time when you just want something a little bit different.

I am on the lookout to join a syndicate with a good quality stock of carp up into 40s with a good back up of 30s & upper 20s.

Distance wise no more than an hours drive radius but if a little bit more then so be it. I know that alot of these syndicates are a closed book and not expecting too much as off a public reply so please any info that you want to stay private then please send me in a private message.

Would be good to know what is out there I know of billcomes, chichester lakeside syndicates and a couple of others be really nice to see what else is around with waiting list, prices, stock levels & honest carpy reviews on them.

Thanks Gary

Hi, just looking for exactly the same as your thread! Did you find anything? I’m in Fareham. Just moved from Sussex. Been fishing Sandhurst quite a bit, now need to stay a bit more local. Like to join a syndicate. 

• 4 months later...