Wychwood walled unhooking mat

Hi guys 

Been looking at a new cradle mat or unhooking mat, 

I've looked at the aqua ones, trakker ones, thinking anglers one and this one seems to have the best of all worlds it's walled so should be nice and safe, padded kneeling area for my ageing knees, a pocket for scales etcbut the middle bit is removable like the thinking anglers one with a fish cover so could be useful as a stalking mat or just so I could leave the cradle set up for photos and just use the inner part for unhooking near the water so i could transfer the fish to the retainer easily whilst setting up for snaps? 

Anyone else have one or can recommend a good mat or cradle that will last and keep the fish safe, 

Does anyone use any of the cradles with legs? 

I recently bought one of the RH Cabrio beasties, not used it yet though, was going to bring it today, but got the 'new gear blank syndrome' in mind. 

It is a beast of a mat seriously deep, outside pockets and comes in a decent carry bag

https://rodhutchinson.co.uk/product/cabrio-monster-unhooking-mat/

1 hour ago, salokcinnodrog said:

I recently bought one of the RH Cabrio beasties, not used it yet though, was going to bring it today, but got the 'new gear blank syndrome' in mind. 

It is a beast of a mat seriously deep, outside pockets and comes in a decent carry bag

https://rodhutchinson.co.uk/product/cabrio-monster-unhooking-mat/

That does look like a beast, I'm struggling to allow myself to spend 70 though at the minute 😳

If you blank just pretend you had it with you then you can use it next time, I gave up worrying about the curse of the new thing a while ago, I pretty much would never catch anything 😁 

3 hours ago, framey said:

I believe in it lol

Not had a fish in my fast mat yet 
might go to a runs water Sunday just to break the curse Lol

I've had a 13lb Carp in my Fast Mat , and I thought " when I catch a lump 🙄 , will the mat be big enough " 🤔 .

I think I should have kept my Chub Carp Cradle , and just use the Fast Mat for stalking .