Ready made tigers yes or no?

1 hour ago, yonny said:

Funnily enough I just bought some boiled baits off them as the Trent Baits lads were on holiday. I went for the HNV Pro. Looks ok.

I know a few people on this, they rate it very highly.  In fact one of my older fishing mates has always made his own bait. He got to know the fella at Blake's and last year took some as an alternative bait to france. He was  top rod for the week, all on Blake's and not a single one on his bait. He's always slated readymade bait but he now uses Blake's.  That for me is high praise from this fella. If for whatever reason I stopped using prem it would be who I'd use. 

1 hour ago, emmcee said:

As for tigers, look up "whitetigerfishing". Not the cheapest but by far the best tigers you will ever use. 😉

Nice one, always on the look out for new bait dedicated additives to add to my crumb mix liquids and powders are working well for me at the mo, i used salmon hydro and garlic plus the usual mix worked nice was even making me hungry.  

• 3 weeks later...