Marker rod braid.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, elmoputney said:

Did you ever use this Finchey? I've been wondering the same and I need to change my braid as it's old 

I did get some of the cheaper braid but for the life of me I can’t remember which one.

i’m still on my hols in Cyprus for another week so when I get home I will check which one I bought because it’s good stuff stuff.

I got some 30lb braid (Yellow) 🙄🙄🙄 last year off flea bay from China...... it’s been sound....... so far. I got it from a link on here got 100m of 10lb (again yellow)🙄🙄 for my drop shotting and again had no problems with it. 😬😎

14 hours ago, elmoputney said:

It's probably the least stealthy colour you can find, I think it must be a sickness but I really wanted yellow braid 🙄

It's also the most visible to see. If you can see were I'm coming from. 👍 

I am quite drunk at the moment so if I'm not making sense ignore me. 😂😂😂😂

14 hours ago, Highy said:

I also have 30lb YELLOW banana braid loaded on mine...but only used once since ive bought it...thinking of parting with my spod setup (Daiwa G50 Spod rod & Sonik Vader X Spod Reel) as im mainly a bag/pva ball man myself...

Doesn't stop a spod rod set up being useful. I sometimes use my spod rod for casting out large PVA bags of bait. 

Instead of spod, put on a lead and a spinlink or Solar did PVA bag link clip, and attach PVA bag or mesh, cast and allow to dissolve. Reel in, properly dry, fresh bag on, and go for it.