Boilie over runs

Tree123

Premier Is local to me too. So can hopefully go pick them up and save one postage  what the cost? 

I've seen I can get bulk deals of live system which im been using  20kg for 130 with postage  which isn't a bad deal and means would be my bait going in  for prebait which o wpuld prefer 

8 hours ago, Tree123 said:

Premier Is local to me too. So can hopefully go pick them up and save one postage  what the cost? 

I've seen I can get bulk deals of live system which im been using  20kg for 130 with postage  which isn't a bad deal and means would be my bait going in  for prebait which o wpuld prefer 

I think the randoms are £35 for 10kg if my memory serves me right 

Dont see why it wouldn't work. 

no different to using  different  things in a spod mix that have differnt flavours  And  weights 

Especially if im prebaiting with it  why wouldn't it work...

Premier bait is good stuff . I always mix up the sizing  baits anyway  the simple answer is to buy 10kilos  and do a few sessions on a runs  water  and see catch  compared to normal bait 

Edited by Tree123

I didn't question if it would work buddy, or if it was any good. I asked if you would be confident having next to no idea what bait you're using.

Absolute confidence in bait, for me, is top of the tree in terms of importance. Bait is the one thing that you simply should not have to question during your decision making processes.

The randoms are basically over-runs of custom mixes so they could be fishmeals, birdfoods, milks, in any number and combination of flavours, with numerous different attaractors added. They say it's just freezer baits but I guarantee you the over-runs of the shelfies get chucked in too. 

I've no doubt they're all decent baits but I bet you the first thing you'll question when the going gets tough is the bait. Who wouldn't?

I'd use them for pre-baiting but there's no way you'd find me fishing with anything other than something I had absolute confidence in.

20 hours ago, yonny said:

I didn't question if it would work buddy, or if it was any good. I asked if you would be confident having next to no idea what bait you're using.

Absolute confidence in bait, for me, is top of the tree in terms of importance. Bait is the one thing that you simply should not have to question during your decision making processes.

The randoms are basically over-runs of custom mixes so they could be fishmeals, birdfoods, milks, in any number and combination of flavours, with numerous different attaractors added. They say it's just freezer baits but I guarantee you the over-runs of the shelfies get chucked in too. 

I've no doubt they're all decent baits but I bet you the first thing you'll question when the going gets tough is the bait. Who wouldn't?

I'd use them for pre-baiting but there's no way you'd find me fishing with anything other than something I had absolute confidence in.

I know Gladwell's did Crafty Catcher overruns or mishapes, the freezer bait is exactly the same as the shelf life. I would get a bag or box of 'mixed' come up to the shop then either bag them into kilo or 2kg bags, or stand separating them into whichever they were, King Prawn, Black Cherry, Sea Salt and Crab Meat, or even the Ringers hookers, then bag and sell them.

You may find the occasional different bait in there as we weren't perfect at sorting them, especially standing while serving customers.

(Crafty Catcher factory make the Ringers Match boilies, as well as a few other shops own baits)

Ok had some arrive

Got loads of dumbbells 10*14mm if guess  and some larger ones.  Luckily  there all the same flavour  and I got  some matching pop ups and hard hookers

But they  will do the job of prebaiting for sure.  But don't think they will be my main bait.  Unless I can go pick fish one or nut ones 

Edited by Tree123