Bait "sprays".......your thoughts???

smufter

But what I've started to do this year is basically glaze over a kilo of Manilla Boilies at a time with Manilla Cloudy Syrup and coat them in Manilla Stick Mix Powder and leave to dry, then another thin glaze over...then fish either a matching bait or a matching pop both with the glaze and stick mix...on my 1st outing doing it I had the 4 fish, so it working 👍

38 minutes ago, Highy said:

But what I've started to do this year is basically glaze over a kilo of Manilla Boilies at a time with Manilla Cloudy Syrup and coat them in Manilla Stick Mix Powder and leave to dry, then another thin glaze over...then fish either a matching bait or a matching pop both with the glaze and stick mix...on my 1st outing doing it I had the 4 fish, so it working 👍

Sticky with that then if its working, I had some sticky squid Ink liquid that was good stuff much like the fish hydro I am using now tbh, 

As much as I don't want to admit it, those sticky pineapple dumbell wafters haven't half caught me a lot of fish lately 😉 

I've been adding hydro and stinger oil to my PVA bag mix, my theory being that I want my bag to be the most attractive item in the baited area, I don't boost the rest of the freebies 

31 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Sticky with that then if its working, I had some sticky squid Ink liquid that was good stuff much like the fish hydro I am using now tbh, 

As much as I don't want to admit it, those sticky pineapple dumbell wafters haven't half caught me a lot of fish lately 😉 

I've been adding hydro and stinger oil to my PVA bag mix, my theory being that I want my bag to be the most attractive item in the baited area, I don't boost the rest of the freebies 

I've got the Pineapple n Butric pop ups and matching spray, think I've only ever used 1 of them...but I'm sticking with Manilla Pop ups and Wafters in White and Original...also got some Manilla hard hookers.

The place i get my bait from don't like you glugging the frozen baits, maybe a bit of salmon oil or something natural but they say the bait works best when fished as is, glugs and powders are for hook baits, i have a tub of wafters and pop ups that have been in the fridge for over a year getting regular top ups of GLM powder and salmon oil on the pop ups and GLM with Krill hydro on the wafters, pungent is an understatement they will about ready by next month. 

It's a bit like asking for salt in a restaurant lol.  

15 minutes ago, Carpbell_ll said:

The place i get my bait from don't like you glugging the frozen baits, maybe a bit of salmon oil or something natural but they say the bait works best when fished as is, glugs and powders are for hook baits, i have a tub of wafters and pop ups that have been in the fridge for over a year getting regular top ups of GLM powder and salmon oil on the pop ups and GLM with Krill hydro on the wafters, pungent is an understatement they will about ready by next month. 

It's a bit like asking for salt in a restaurant lol.  

You get it free with a kfc and a wetwipe 😁

That does make a lot of sense though what they say, it's probably quite easy to overglug and leave your baits clogged and unable to leak all the attractors thats already in them,

and also not to mention how much easier and cleaner it is to distribute unsullied boilies, 🤔