Head torch

4 hours ago, yonny said:

The tackle firm head torches are overpriced. Petzl are very good or if you want a good'n on the cheap the Energizer ones aint far behind.

I was looking at spending around £10-15 on one mate so thought the esp one might of been a good choice and could earn a few points on angling direct lol.

I've just had a quick look at the petzl ones and I think they might be a bit out of my price range, but I'll keep looking I might find a cheaper one. If I remember rightly you said I would want one with a red LED light setting?

34 minutes ago, jh92 said:

I was looking at spending around £10-15 on one mate

Energizer, all day. I've always used Petzl but will be getting an Energizer one when it dies after it was recommended to me on another forum. My Mrs bought one and they're brilliant. In fact they have all the features of my Petzl at a quarter of the price.

My cousin got an energizer one. Coulda blinded a pilot with it. Too bright IMO. blooming good but just too much. Really good with the red filter on though as it's so bright normally. 

Persobally I still use the £3 headtorch I got from wilkinsons 4 years ago. Strap is knackered but it's a great bit of kit. Red filter. 3 light settings and SOS. Bright enough but not OTT. 

• 4 weeks later...