All booked up for next year..........

smufter

• 5 months later...
On 2/10/2018 at 16:15, cloud9 said:

something to look forward to matey , with all this cold and wet weather its good to think about the nice warm days of summer .....

Absolutely.

Just heard that the fishery we are visiting (Genesis) is up for sale. Have been assured by the owner that it won't make any difference to our booking.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, cloud9 said:

Nice, not long now have you started packing ?

Not yet. But the missus has started putting together a box of the "necessities"... coffee, sugar, plug adapters, mozzy repellent, that sort of thing. 👍

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎03‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 23:01, welder said:

!6th-23rd June. Rushes Lake, Vire en Champgne, Sarthe. 13 days and counting...……...

Ian

Cracking fun, great fishing and a sun tan! Booked three adjacent swims for the same week next year. Me, my son and nephew/godson, daft Sam.

Just the 51 weeks to wait, then...…………….

Ian

Just had an email from Eddy (the owner of Genesis) with final travel details.

He confirmed that Liddy and I are the only two booked on from 7th July, so have the whole lake to ourselves!!!

Pick of the swims, and plenty of stalking opportunities without upsetting other anglers.

I can see a few house bricks going in up the far end of the lake, we've got to get them around our rigs haven't we lol!

Does it get any better?????

😁

On ‎30‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 04:08, smufter said:

Just had an email from Eddy (the owner of Genesis) with final travel details.

He confirmed that Liddy and I are the only two booked on from 7th July, so have the whole lake to ourselves!!!

Pick of the swims, and plenty of stalking opportunities without upsetting other anglers.

I can see a few house bricks going in up the far end of the lake, we've got to get them around our rigs haven't we lol!

Does it get any better?????

😁

Sounds ideal, mate. Have a great time.

Ian

12 hours ago, welder said:

Sounds ideal, mate. Have a great time.

Ian

Cheers Ian. Ideally like the temperatures to drop a little as a bit too warm for me at the moment, but we'll still have a great time mate.

On 30/06/2018 at 06:48, cloud9 said:

Nice going, bet the days can't go quickly enough.....

Nope! Only 4 to go now. Picking the bait up on Friday evening, ready for the off on Saturday morning. Free WiFi over there, so will keep you posted.