Coleman duel fuel 533

I used the Dual Fuel Peak 1 and I also binned mine.

I used to keep mine clean and regularly serviced, but it failed one trip. I took it apart on the bank, cleaned the generator and pump, put it back together and it still did not work. It would not fuel, despite being properly pumped up, so I took it apart again. I rebuilt it, but it still would not work. I repumped it, switched it on again and nothing, I lifted it up, and it sprayed petrol all over my face.

I refuse to ever use petrol or dual fuel stoves again, and stick to gas.

A single 500 size canister lasts me a number of days. A 5 day session I will actually only use 1 canister, and I do boil the kettle plenty and make decent dinners. That same canister will make it through a 4 day trip and a bit

If its about fuel costs, either look for deals. Erics angling do 6 canisters for £18. I bought a number last time I ordered from them. At £3 a canister they are half the price of Halfords etc. The other thing I have done is buy a converter for my Bulin stove, it allows me to use the cheap propane canisters with the stove. They're only good when the weather's a bit better but manage the total fuel cost through the year.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

If its about fuel costs, either look for deals. Erics angling do 6 canisters for £18. I bought a number last time I ordered from them. At £3 a canister they are half the price of Halfords etc. The other thing I have done is buy a converter for my Bulin stove, it allows me to use the cheap propane canisters with the stove. They're only good when the weather's a bit better but manage the total fuel cost through the year.

Sorry it's cheap butane canisters. Which is what CM refers to. The only problem is they don't burn well in low temps. If you're only fishing summer they're fine.

As much as we want you to be here please take a few minutes to read these Rules.

NO SELLING OF FISHING TACKLE OR ADVERTISING FISHING SHOPS ON THE CARP.COM FORUM, and NO LINKS TO OTHER SITES ,

As much as we want you to be here please take a few minutes to read these Rules.NO SELLING OF FISHING TACKLE OR ADVERTISING FISHING SHOPS ON THE CARP.COM FORUM, and NO LINKS TO OTHER SITES ,

And being as we no longer have a shop on site, we also relaxed the rules for all members as long as the link is direct to the item. :wink:

We even put a nice post up for everyone telling them that as well :!:

And being as we no longer have a shop on site, we also relaxed the rules for all members as long as the link is direct to the item. :wink:

We even put a nice post up for everyone telling them that as well :!:

Na missed the Memo Nick so on this occasion i'll let it slide...

So does that mean we can sell tackle on here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reading between the lines you would have to put a direct link to the item, So as a work around list it on Greedybay then link it on here.

If i could find that nice post mentioned above i could clarify but i suspect selling is still a no no.

I personally don't think the site suffers with the selling rule, In fact it probably negates a few crossed swords between members, We get enough of that as it is :roll:

The Coleman Dual Fuel cookers are fantastic.

I've got the single and double burner and both are head and shoulders above a gas cooker. Most of the problems that people get are because they don't know how to use them.

There will be occasional issues, as Nick's post, like anything that is manufactured, but in the main they are extremely reliable and far superior to a gas cooker.