Stop the Madness!!

phir

Oh wow another thread gone way of track as usual........Think it's about time this calmed down and got back to the point of this thread, what is it with you lot taking chunks out of each other all the time it's childish and pathetic. If you don't like someone's opinion or something they say fine..... But does it really need to result in bickering all the time? And people receiving notifications on a topic that interests them only to find they are reading more tit for tat coments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No need to apologise to me,I respect that people have difference of opinions and that people get wound up. I happen to agree with you, but no need for all the sniping all the time and I mean that in general of the forum not aimed specifically at you.

if you called any of my Ozi mates a convict to there face you would be picking your teeth up off the floor . Perhaps if your world wasn't so small you would know this , & wouldn't of mentioned it in the first place .

good job i dont know any of your aussie 'mates' then, only my own who actually call it as it is. their words not mine :wink:

So all Australians are convicts :lol:

So Your including the many millions that come from Italian decent Greek / Chinese / Canadian / Sri Lanka / I could go on & on & these are just some of the people I personally know & call friends and there family history.

I will leave you to your narrow minded view now .

Phir with your background perhaps going down the route of what an impact millions of rotting fish will have on water quality / environment is the way forward & push for a netting scheme instead, which would leave you with a smaller but healthy population of carp .

Best of luck .

CM, i will refrain from liking your post above as phil will no doubt see a little bro love in it :lol:

cant blame him for being defensive towards his mates tho cos thats just being a good friend, as you say he needs to get out a little more especially next tome he gets to Oz, the outlying areas away from the nice comfy suburban areas is where the truth is told. out where you have to drive for half a day just to do a shop, i suggest he spends a week in Kalanni, they have a couple of nice lakes round there, De Courcey and Hickman.

might come back with an attitude adjustment, but hey ho! i will leave it now :wink:

My first job when I left school had me working in the roughest area's of Birmingham where I was a minority as a white English man which I did for many years so your assumption of me is completely wrong.

I've worked hard to end up living where I do now & life is a struggle to maintain it every day .

So don't see the need for your comments.

Cyborx I drove all round Australia thanks pulled into towns where they hadn't seen a car for decades worked with all different types of Australians including Aboriginal . .... you guys keep making your assumptions.

Edited by chillfactor

well ok, i will admit that a few years hard labour in brum might go a little way towards counting for a hard life.

so, if i block you and you do the same we might get on a little better cos that way i wont have to read your snidey comments that come from an inflated sense of superiority, and you wont have to put up with my lower class drivel. looks like a plan to me boy :wink:

It's got nothing to do with having a hard life & working in those areas of Birmingham certainly wasn't hard met some great people mostly Sikhs in the areas I worked.... only moaners & people who think there owed something come up with terminology like that .

Life's out there to grasp people can do what ever they want with it . your the king of snide comments on here cyborx as your last post just proved you no nothing of where I grew up etc . No need to block I won't be on here anymore fed up of listening to your nonsense.

It's got nothing to do with having a hard life & working in those areas of Birmingham certainly wasn't hard met some great people mostly Sikhs in the areas I worked.... only moaners & people who think there owed something come up with terminology like that .

Life's out there to grasp people can do what ever they want with it . your the king of snide comments on here cyborx as your last post just proved you no nothing of where I grew up etc . No need to block I won't be on here anymore fed up of listening to your nonsense.

YAY!!!  :roll:

I have a user name for a reason please use it, failing that my name is scott......feel free to use that also BUT you are not my father so please don't refer to me as "son" I find it disrespectful. I have cracked as I am sick and tired of all the pathetic jibes on this forum! And posts being ruined because of it. The report button must be broken as I tried it already and it didn't have any effect so I thought I would try the blatantly obvious public way. I have no qualms with you or any other specific person on the forum but it's about time people grew up and stopped the playground bullying/ganging up on each other. I fail to see how this has any positive impact on the forum or what new members must be thinking when they read rubbish like this!

I have a user name for a reason please use it, failing that my name is scott......feel free to use that also BUT you are not my father so please don't refer to me as "son" I find it disrespectful. I have cracked as I am sick and tired of all the pathetic jibes on this forum! And posts being ruined because of it. The report button must be broken as I tried it already and it didn't have any effect so I thought I would try the blatantly obvious public way. I have no qualms with you or any other specific person on the forum but it's about time people grew up and stopped the playground bullying/ganging up on each other. I fail to see how this has any positive impact on the forum or what new members must be thinking when they read rubbish like this!

my sincere apologies spr1985

Phil,Chill(lol) dont leave ,your stronger than that!!! If you can poke a bone out your skin without screaming you can handle the bs .....faired imcome mate ( :mrgreen: ) if you  cant handle your reels not screaming then I understand.....but don't leave otherwise bud ....The forum will be lacking without you 

LOVE BEANZXXXXXXXXXX :mrgreen:

I agree...Sonny jim  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :wink:

Phil,Chill(lol) dont leave ,your stronger than that!!! If you can poke a bone out your skin without screaming you can handle the bs .....faired imcome mate ( :mrgreen: ) if you  cant handle your reels not screaming then I understand.....but don't leave otherwise bud ....The forum will be lacking without you 

LOVE BEANZXXXXXXXXXX :mrgreen:

Lol mate .... it's not that I can't handle the BS just got far better things to do with my time than having to keep reading it . Thanks for all the pm's too guys gave me a reason to log in if nothing else.

See you on bank one day & Be lucky .

Phil .

Oh & mufty really hope they take you up on that contact I gave you there really is no one better in the country.

Pretty sure everyone who is coming on the casting day has my mobile number so keep in contact with me via that. Have a good season lads :wink:

Cm we are not the most multicultural country in the world.

Far from it in fact Australia has a far higher number of different languages spoken & considering the population difference they are far more multicultural than us .

I also never called anyone racist. ... just narrow minded & pointed out my dislike for jibes made at people's back grounds & race . Not sure about all this hard life stuff you have no idea how hard my life might or might not be .

My trade is one if not the hardest working trade on site.

Let's leave it now . As I shall not reply again .