Holiday Wanted!

nigewoodcock

Cheers pal. Plan is to get 4 or 5 possibilities and let the wifes choose. That way, if its cack, it's there fault!!!
...always wise...I used to try to "plant" ideas...let her think she had thought of them ..........."oh yes thats a good idea love....why didnt I think of that"....then if anything goes wrong I was still in the clear :wink::lol:

Blanksalot beat me to fortinerres ...I fished there about 5 years ago and it was a bit run down. Since the new owners have took over it looks a load better.

Tried to book it for 2014 as it was there last weeks available and they needed the deposit straight away and I never had £500 at the drop of a hat they gave the week to there regulars,does look the perfect place for what you want Nige but don't think there will be any available dates

Have a look at Martins Lakes: http://www.martinslakes.com

We have 2 weeks at the beginning of July left and some dates in June, we are also taking bookings for 2014 if you're still looking,

regards Greg

PS we have also added lots of new stock to the Spec Lake over the winter - have a look at photos on the website

Cheers Greg. July would be a touch too early for us with the due date. We would be looking for end of August at the earliest. IIf things go well this year - we might be looking for next year and will keep you in mind.

hi nigel. where you going to kip ? in the bivvy or in the lodge. night fishing or days only.

me and a mate take the families with us on "our fishing holiday" (only uk so far) and they try and turn it into a beach break. you have to be strong. lol

Haha! Not sure yet mate!

It's looking like it will be next year now. Jo has started to wish she never agreed to it! Lol

• 2 months later...