Do you use KWIK LINK?

carprobert

I use them - and like the new versions as well, will be getting some.

Never had problems with hooklinks snapping, even with florocarbon and simple overhand loop knots.

Maybe your not lubricating the knot enough before tightening, and therefore weakening the hooklink?

Only ever had a hooklink break once and that was because the carp bit through 25lb coated braid.

only recently jumped on the kwik link bandwagon myself and i must say i am most impressed.

why wasnt this thought of years ago???

wait.......i bet it was.....

then WHY DID NOONE TELL ME! haha :lol:

Cos I was keeping the Breakaway SpinLinks and Leadlinks to myself.

Wish I had patented the idea! :roll:

ohhh i find a product ¨who is for kiwik link....i will knot my hooklink on an loop link. Palomar Knot. the knot is much stronger then a loop knot. I realy fink thay are great! what do you think?

whant to se pic. on the loop link? copy this and you will find it if you klick on swevels pic.

http://www.korda.co.uk/systems/systems.html

yeah i use the fox ones as well. sleeves fit well and keep everything crisssssp. ttsssss

there strong too! i snapped my gardner bait needle in it. but to be honest i blame the crappy needle.

had to use my own finger as a bait needle but they just kept crumbling to pieces :cry::lol:

brilliant bit of kit used them since they first came out use with a double overhand loop knot and thread rig through korda tail rubber clip rig on and slide tail rubber over clip excellant anti tangle rig never had any probs with this one :D

• 1 month later...