Linear Fisheries

HI I,m a newby

I'm thinking of spending some time at Linear Fisheries this year never been before and would be glad of any help you could give . ie which lakes ,methods,baits etc i'm no terry hearn but i'm not a complete novice,ive just dropped out of a syndicate lake and just looking for something new.

thx Kevin

i'm actually on manor at moment and i can tell you st'john brasenose oxlease hunts corner and manor :roll: are all very busy.

had a run first cast after about 10mins.lost it :twisted: and not had a sniff since except what i thought was a screamer and 7-30 this morning to find the so and so in next peg with my rig round his marker float :twisted:

hunts conner a bit more expencive but their is only 10 swims on the water

so each swim you have a lot of water to your self no chance of casting to other peoples area .

all methods and all baits work well on all of the lakes , but their are very pressured waters so ring in the changes can get you that extra bite.

but if the fish are having it then you could have the best session of your life water are very clear so keep every thing pinned down.

brasenose 1: if their is a lot of anglers on then the fish do tend to go in to the middle of the lake and at around 32 acres its a bit of a chuck.

What's it like in the week legs? Still busy?

Ive looked at the brochure a few times, looks like a good place to go and get some confidence back.

Me and Jamie met there on Monday morning. After walking round for a few hours and a lot of debating, we ended up driving over to Horseshoe.

Would have liked a go on St Johns or Manor but both were rammed.

We had Horsehoe almost to ourselves.

I gave up on the Linear waters a few years a go as they just got to busy for me even mid week. Some stunning fish to be caught and i enjoyed my time on there but nowadays i cant be doing with crowds. When i fished there baits on the silty spots produced more fish than the gravel and a straight boilie approach rather than the spodded particle beds worked well for me.

My avatar pic is a good 30 off Manor.