new syndicate

timwoz0

a new syndicate MAYBE opening in kidderminster it is the old gainsborough lake 2.5 acres a shatterford, night fishing will be available new stock going in from lily fisheries (never been caught) there will be about 10-15 20 plus then the rest high doubles to grow on. Please note this is exclusive and very quiet and safe gated entrance, any interest pm me or email at

www.carp-syndicate.co.uk :P

You are thinking of the wrong bit of Shatterford this lake is on top of the hill away from the main complex used to be fished in 2004 and it is quiet and there will be 30s added next year. The entrance is locked so each member would have a keyfob it is on private land so you couldn't get quiter if you tried. Hope this clarifies abit better.

£540 to fish a little concrete hole in the ground i dont think so. Good luck with your plans mate and i have no doubt you will get takers for it as a lot of carpers are desparate to get in a syndi. Personally i think for what you are offering it's way overpriced i pay £100 a year on one water for 22acres with carp to well over 30lb.

£540 to fish a little concrete hole in the ground i dont think so. Good luck with your plans mate and i have no doubt you will get takers for it as a lot of carpers are desparate to get in a syndi. Personally i think for what you are offering it's way overpriced i pay £100 a year on one water for 22acres with carp to well over 30lb.

i too wish you luck but i pay £225 for fishing a lake in that general area, 5 acres and it contain's mainly 20's and a dozen 30's

You forgot to mention about the stunning views.

£540 a year to fish a round concrete bowl, exclusive, quiet. This has to be a wind up :lol:

Horseshoe (Carp Society) is only £450 a year and is stocked with some of the best Carp in the country.

I'm on a syndicate, 25 acres, stunning fish, some never been caught before, could be quite a few 30's, on a private estate, all for £100 a year.

The lake has mutured alot over the last 5 years of not been fished it has been planted out and was the most popular pool on the complex at one time. The price comes from what i have already been offered from the names on the list before i posted this forum from the feedback on the PMs and emails i have recieved it isnt going to be hard to fill. It Is a big IF it happens as i havent decided if i want to reopen the pool to night fishing:D

If you have as much interest as you say you do then you would be daft not to open it up...... :lol::lol:

You can get on some of the top syndicates in the country for that money and with some cracking fish. The syndicate im on is £400 a year with potentially 5-6 40s and around 45 30s across 4 lakes of 4 acres 9 acres 23 acres and 35 acres......... all english fish and no simmos. There are loads of syndicates around where this is on offer and you will find it hard to retain members if you get them in the first place. Good Luck

• 2 weeks later...