mallards at bluebell lakes

Not sure on stocks anymore as these two sources of info seem to differ - either way - loads of fish per acre, it can only become superb in the future if your looking for runs! Very good looking fish too :wink: According to members of the lake when it was syndicate and a few seasoned regulars theres been big originals seen in there. I have no reason to doubt that.

If you want a definative answer just ring and ask Tony the owner he is a really nice bloke - one of the very best people I've met through angling!

http://www.fisheries.co.uk/bluebell/index.htm

http://www.bluebell-lakes.co.uk/the_lakes/mallard/mallard_arc.html

Although I had a few, they were all small fish. I think it was only one, maybe 2 over (just) 10lb.

It is a really nice lake and, as you say Kev, one for the future and has bags full of potential.

Wasn't there a couple of pictures of nice fish from there in a mag just before the social? I think someone posted it on the ARC social thread?

I had a pic of a cracking stocky caught by manager Dave and theres some reasonable pics of the fish on the Cobb House fish farm site, though they do look much better once they've darkened in a clear lake.

Your right Nige there was a good pic on the social thread - if its no longer there I'll get it back on somewhere. :wink:

Might have to give it another go in a couple of years - we should however have a small social on one of the other lakes later in the year like Sept-Oct on Kingy :wink:

Would be quite interested in that one :wink:

Me to,i like bluebell lakes and will be going there alot more when i get a car

Might have to give it another go in a couple of years - we should however have a small social on one of the other lakes later in the year like Sept-Oct on Kingy :wink:

Would be quite interested in that one :wink:

Me to,i like bluebell lakes and will be going there alot more when i get a car

Count me in too lads :wink: