ESP Ghost Hooklink

skelly23

Or if you are tight like me quickly run it across your trouser leg in a sawing motion whilst pulling it straight this heats it by friction same result no electric or gas used !!!!! :lol:

Or if you are tight like me quickly run it across your trouser leg in a sawing motion whilst pulling it straight this heats it by friction same result no electric or gas used !!!!! :lol:

Nice tip to help reduce carbon emissions :lol:

I saw Matt Hayes give this tip on a fishing program before. I do this to my mainline to straighten it out if its coiling.

Nice tip to help reduce carbon emissions :lol:

I saw Matt Hayes give this tip on a fishing program before. I do this to my mainline to straighten it out if its coiling.

I cant get this to work with my mainline :? its not badly coiling but i wanted to use some for a hooklink a while ago but it was curly and i couldnt get it to go straigt :?

I think its rig marole that does a wierd floro/something mix that you just pull straight - the guy in the shop did me a demo by rolling it up in a ball, then just pulled it perfectly straight.

at the time I though ha you've got carried away that will never straighten but much to my surprise it was perfect :wink:

Still didn't buy it though - i'm a braid man :lol:

I think its rig marole that does a wierd floro/something mix that you just pull straight - the guy in the shop did me a demo by rolling it up in a ball, then just pulled it perfectly straight.

at the time I though ha you've got carried away that will never straighten but much to my surprise it was perfect :wink:

Still didn't buy it though - i'm a braid man :lol:

Yep, its the Rigmarole CamH2O that you're thinking of. Got 3 spools for a tenner at a show a while back, and it is nice stuff, perfect in 15lb for leaders.

• 1 month later...

i use ESP ghost for all my fluro links and the ESP bristle-filament for my stiff links. i either gently steam the link or i hook my forceps onto the hook and a mini-screwdriver into the swivel end and gently pull them apart, stretching the link. this tests th knots are tight and bedded down nicely and the link will also straighten out.

:)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...