BackInTheGame Posted Monday at 17:05 Report Posted Monday at 17:05 So i am looking for some new rods. Looking at 2nd hand. Looking at the following. What would be your choice? Harrison torrix Harrison cerbera Free spirit e class Century FG Quote
BackInTheGame Posted Monday at 17:21 Author Report Posted Monday at 17:21 15 minutes ago, BackInTheGame said: So i am looking for some new rods. Looking at 2nd hand. Looking at the following. What would be your choice? Harrison torrix Harrison cerbera Free spirit e class Century FG I am leaning towards the torrix, they are a little more expensive (not much). Quote
salokcinnodrog Posted Monday at 18:26 Report Posted Monday at 18:26 1 hour ago, BackInTheGame said: So i am looking for some new rods. Looking at 2nd hand. Looking at the following. What would be your choice? Harrison torrix Harrison cerbera Free spirit e class Century FG I do have a soft spot for Century rods, although I have not used the FG's BackInTheGame 1 Quote
Golden Paws Posted yesterday at 10:38 Report Posted yesterday at 10:38 I've got a set of 12' 3.25lb TC Torrix's and I'm not selling them! welder and BackInTheGame 2 Quote
BackInTheGame Posted 42 minutes ago Author Report Posted 42 minutes ago OK so i picked up a set of 3.25tc Torrix with a Torrix marker as well for £500. 4 years old and they look in great condition. Pretty happy with that, was a little more than i wanted to pay but i felt it was worth it. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.