BackInTheGame Posted 18 hours ago Report Posted 18 hours ago So i am looking for some new rods. Looking at 2nd hand. Looking at the following. What would be your choice? Harrison torrix Harrison cerbera Free spirit e class Century FG Quote
BackInTheGame Posted 18 hours ago Author Report Posted 18 hours ago 15 minutes ago, BackInTheGame said: So i am looking for some new rods. Looking at 2nd hand. Looking at the following. What would be your choice? Harrison torrix Harrison cerbera Free spirit e class Century FG I am leaning towards the torrix, they are a little more expensive (not much). Quote
salokcinnodrog Posted 16 hours ago Report Posted 16 hours ago 1 hour ago, BackInTheGame said: So i am looking for some new rods. Looking at 2nd hand. Looking at the following. What would be your choice? Harrison torrix Harrison cerbera Free spirit e class Century FG I do have a soft spot for Century rods, although I have not used the FG's BackInTheGame 1 Quote
Golden Paws Posted 44 minutes ago Report Posted 44 minutes ago I've got a set of 12' 3.25lb TC Torrix's and I'm not selling them! BackInTheGame 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.