BackInTheGame Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago So i am looking for some new rods. Looking at 2nd hand. Looking at the following. What would be your choice? Harrison torrix Harrison cerbera Free spirit e class Century FG Quote
BackInTheGame Posted 1 hour ago Author Report Posted 1 hour ago 15 minutes ago, BackInTheGame said: So i am looking for some new rods. Looking at 2nd hand. Looking at the following. What would be your choice? Harrison torrix Harrison cerbera Free spirit e class Century FG I am leaning towards the torrix, they are a little more expensive (not much). Quote
salokcinnodrog Posted 15 minutes ago Report Posted 15 minutes ago 1 hour ago, BackInTheGame said: So i am looking for some new rods. Looking at 2nd hand. Looking at the following. What would be your choice? Harrison torrix Harrison cerbera Free spirit e class Century FG I do have a soft spot for Century rods, although I have not used the FG's Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.