Van Hire for france trip

carpmandan

no that was me,and it really is likely to be a tight fit. lay all your gear out and times it by five then add all that bait etc etc.

and I use a trailer because I do very very very long sessions frequently, not two night hits :wink::wink::wink::lol::lol:

no that was me,and it really is likely to be a tight fit. lay all your gear out and times it by five then add all that bait etc etc.

and I use a trailer because I do very very very long sessions frequently, not two night hits :wink::wink::wink::lol::lol:

Two night hits!!

I'll be lucky to get one of those!!

Two night hits!!

I'll be lucky to get one of those!!

was where you are nearly twenty tears ago mate and I sympathise, I really do. does all pan out though if you plan your money out right, worked my nads off for a long time with a goal in mind, and very very nearly there now :wink::wink:

never made any assumptions to the contrary mate :wink:
I understand...Work your nads of so the misses can live a life of lesuire, then i get to go fishing all the time!!!

Even better, get rid!! (please no-one tell her i said that) :lol:

Anyway, back to the topic, there are loads of companys out there mate, I use 1van1 when i need to hire vans for the site crews at work. Pretty reasonable, give them a ring and ask about overseas usage tho.