Air Soft

Hi Guys,

Easter weekend went to Sister in Laws for the weekend again....Good Friday to Easter Sunday (getting the dogs used to each other for when we are away in June). Got there for Lunch good Friday, took the Digs to a Forest walk, ordered takeaway for Tea and chilled the Night.

Saturday was abit hit and miss, so we were humming n eyeing what to do....the women took the dogs out, the lads stayed behind, then out of the Blue we were asked "Do we wanna dobsome shooting", thoughts of the Army Shooters raced through my mind at the Barracks Shooting range..... nope, it was a Spring Based DOUBLE EAGLE M46 FAMAS SPRING BBGUN. This had some power 370 FPS, and we were using 0.20g BB.

Cans, Bottles, Pegs, Bird Boxes were all in the firing line......

So now, along with Football & Karate, the lad wants a BBgun....told him "IF" i/we do it will be in our back garden only and only with me....so looking about and to be honest, they are cheaper than I thought....

So for around £100 can get the Gun, BB's, tartgets, shooting together with built in net.

I used to have a Spring Loaded Pistol when I was younger....

2 hours ago, Highy said:

Hi Guys,

Easter weekend went to Sister in Laws for the weekend again....Good Friday to Easter Sunday (getting the dogs used to each other for when we are away in June). Got there for Lunch good Friday, took the Digs to a Forest walk, ordered takeaway for Tea and chilled the Night.

Saturday was abit hit and miss, so we were humming n eyeing what to do....the women took the dogs out, the lads stayed behind, then out of the Blue we were asked "Do we wanna dobsome shooting", thoughts of the Army Shooters raced through my mind at the Barracks Shooting range..... nope, it was a Spring Based DOUBLE EAGLE M46 FAMAS SPRING BBGUN. This had some power 370 FPS, and we were using 0.20g BB.

Cans, Bottles, Pegs, Bird Boxes were all in the firing line......

So now, along with Football & Karate, the lad wants a BBgun....told him "IF" i/we do it will be in our back garden only and only with me....so looking about and to be honest, they are cheaper than I thought....

So for around £100 can get the Gun, BB's, tartgets, shooting together with built in net.

I used to have a Spring Loaded Pistol when I was younger....

Worth a shot …..

😂

1 minute ago, finchey said:

Bird boxes not good this time of year mate birds are starting to build their nest now. 

They were old empty ones that were falling apart.

No Animals armed in the firing of BB's.

I did want to try how powerful it was on my hamd, but temptation soon disappeared when I got shown how powerful his was (picture of a BB impaled in his leg) from about 30mtr 🤣🤣